Cash (CHF, EUR, USD) or credit cards payments, except Postcard
Bank Wire Transfer:
CHF, EUR, USD Account
Online credit cards payment:
Visa or Mastercard
We accept credit card payments with Visa or Mastercard. To receive the link for online payment, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
* A fee of 2.75% will be charged:
- When paying online with Visa or Mastercard credit cards
- When paying with American Express card at the boutique
Buy your next watch with cryptocurrency including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Use our partner platforms Utrust & Bitpay which give you a wide variety of coins to choose from.
If you wish to pay with Cryptocurrencies:
1) Sign up to Utrust or Bitpay
2) Contact email@example.com and an invoice will be sent to your email with a qrcode or link to Utrust or Bitpay directly
The Buyer is responsible for shipping and paying the cost of shipping.
We work together with Tibbett+Britten Unique AG can warmly recommend their service.
After a live auction or an online auction, you can pick up your purchase at Stadthausquai 11, Zürich.
- Please note: Since Ineichen is a VAT-registered business, we must charge VAT on the items that we sell in Switzerland. The buyers who choose to collect their item(s) at our office in Switzerland, will be additionally charged 7.7% VAT on the hammer price of the purchased item(s).
- Please note: Clients who are living abroad will need to have their passport present so we can fill in the tax refund document to have the 7.7% VAT reimbursed.
If the buyer is unable to pick up the purchased item(s), Ineichen offers to arrange delivery by a shipping company at the buyer's risk and expense.
- Please note: The buyer is responsible for paying the shipping cost and contacting the shipping company.
For transportation to other parts of the world, please contact the shipping company we’re working with and get a shipping quote:
Phone: +41 44 804 20 00
Fax: +41 44 804 20 09
All lots are offered for sale in the condition which they are in at the time of sale.
All our watches are fully inspected and fully authenticated by our in-house watchmakers, and we ensure they meet our high condition standards.
We provide a lifetime authenticity guarantee to the buyer, that the lot is not a “counterfeit”. For these purposes, a “counterfeit” means a lot that in Ineichen’s reasonable opinion is an imitation created to deceive as to authorship, origin, date, age, period, culture or source, where the correct description of such matters is not reflected by the description in the catalogue.
All import duties, VAT and taxes are NOT included in the price that’s displayed in our website. Swiss VAT at the standard rate of 7.7% will be added to the total invoice amount for customers in Switzerland.
Ineichen offers a “Full Service” option. You can request after-sales service for the watch from Ineichen experts and receive an additional one-year warranty for the service.
- Post-sale servicing by Ineichen specialists
- Gaskets replaced
- Complete movement disassembly, cleaning, and oil replacement
- Precise reassembly and fine adjustment of the movement
- Cleaning and polishing of the strap and case
- 1-year warranty on movement and accuracy guaranteed
Celebrating the most rare & collectible watches – from classics to outstanding pieces from independent brands. Our experts ensure trust and transparency in every purchase. Elevate your collection with coveted timepieces!