Timepieces and Jewelry Auction No.170
Ineichen Auctioneers are specialized in pocket, wrist watches and clocks since 1973. In the seventies and eighties Ineichen Auctioneers, a small but now highly renowned auction house realized several world records at auctions, especially for pocket watches.
Illustrated catalogue CHF 0.- inkl. MWST
AUCTION TIMETABLE. BIDDIND IN PERSON.
Wednesday, May 22, 10 am to 16 pm
Thursday, May 23, 10 am to 16 pm
Friday, May 24, 10 am to 16 pm
Saturday, May 25, 04.00 pm
Entrance: Stadthausquai 11 Auction House Ineichen
On the day of the auction and from Sunday, May 26, only on appointment.
(see paragraph 9 of the Conditions of Sale).
LIVE ONLINE BIDDING
We are pleased to announce that live online bidding will be available from no on.
Our new online bidding system is web based and does not require an additional software.
Just register on our website and send us a copy of your ID.WATCH ONLINE
On the day of the auction, visit our website and follow our auction live and bid on the items of your choice.If you have any question feel free to contact us.
days HOURS MINUTES SECONDS
The Buyer will need to pay the 18% buyer's premium and the 8% Swiss VAT on this premium (respectively 21% buyer's premium and the 8% Swiss VAT for "live bidders" on the internet).
Bidding by telephone during the sale at the bidders risk , must be announced at least 24 hours before the sale. Telephone bids must be confirmed in writing.WATCH ONLINE
WITH BIDDING FORM
Bid forms are included in every catalogue. In the event of two buyers submitting identical bids for a lot the first bid received takes precedure. Written orders will be treated in the bidder's interest and executed at the lowest price possible up to the specified maximum bid.
Metropol Zurich Auction Hall
The Metropol, an exceptional neobarock building located between Paradeplatz and Limmat, is the elegant location of our auction house.
This is where we welcome you in our store and conduct our auctions.
The room fits up to 600 attendees to experience our special events.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sales are awarded to the highest bidder after being called three times and against immediate cash payment in Swiss currency. Due to our strict settlement conditions with our suppliers auction dues must be settled latest 10 days after the auction. After this period 12% interest per year will be charged
All objects of the auction are sold on behalf of third parties. Buyers are personally responsible for what they have bid for and cannot claim to have bought on someone else's behalf. The auctioneer is entitled to request an unknown bidder for proof of his identity.
A commission of 24% will be added to the knock-down price.
The the commission are subject to the Swiss VAT. Foreign purchasers exporting their lots will be credited with the VAT after their export declaration has been received duly stamped by the Swiss customs authorities, provided that the sum exceeds CHF 30.00.
- In the event of payment not being received on time, the auctioneer can either insist on fulfilment of the contract and charge whatever expenses were caused by the delay, or is free to put the object up for sale without any limit at the next auction, or may otherwise sell it best possible. In these cases the defaulting buyer will be charged commission in accordance with paragraph 3 above, plus any price difference between the amount originally bid plus commission and what is finally realized, if this is lower, in case a higher price is realized he has no claim on the additional profit.
- The Auction House reserves the right to withdraw, combine, or divide any lot or lots, or offer them in a different sequence to that of the catalogue.
Offer, calls and awards at prices lower than a possible limit are permissible.
- The objects are sold in the condition they are at the moment of sale. With the award all benefits and risks in connection with the objects revert to the purchaser. The preview before the auction offers sufficient opportunity to the buyer to personally satisfy himself regarding the condition of the objects. The description of the objects in this catalogue is no more than an opinion and does not, unless it is otherwise stated, represent a warranty. The Auction House is not liable for any incorrect ascription, or wrong indications concerning source, date, age, origin, condition or authenticity of an object, or for any open or hidden defect thereof. Except for the next following provision all liability of the Auction House is herewith categorically denied.
Should a purchaser be able to bring proof in writing by a recognized expert within 60 days of the sale to the Auction House Ineichen that a purchase is a forgery of what was described in the catalogue, the Auction House will rescind the sale and restitute the sale price on condition that the object is returned within 14 days of receipt of the said proof and provided the objects is in the same condition as at the moment of sale.
- The auction takes place under the supervision of the City Council of Zurich 1. Neither the City Councillor nor anyone of his staff, nor the City or Canton Zurich are in any way liable for the actions of the Auction House or the auctioneer.
- Ownership and risk pass to the bidder with the award of the sale. Precondition to the right of disposition and taking of possession is the full payment of the amount bid and of the commission. After payment the items are to be collected during the auction sale or an appointment latest 30 days after the sale. Lots not collected within this time can, after further 10 days, be stored elsewhere at the expense and risk of the buyer. The Auction House offers its services for all transport arrangements on behalf and charged to the account of the buyer.
- The seat of the Auction House at Zurich 1 is the acknowledged place of performance and jurisdiction.
- Persons taking part in the sale by making an oral or written offer thereby automatically accept the above conditions.